Trio Farm is located in the picturesque village of New Gloucester, in the heart of Maine’s equine country. The horses and their owners enjoy our 15 beautiful acres of rolling pasture, adjacent to miles of quiet dirt roads and organized trails through woods and field.
Every stall opens to the common aisle with direct access to our indoor arena – especially great during the colder months. In addition to the special care our horses receive, the facility offers:
- Large indoor measures 20 meters x 45 meters, with lights, mirrors, well maintained footing.
- Heated observation room.
- Kitchen and bathroom.
- Outdoor arena measures 30 meters x 70 meters, with white PVC fencing, and well maintained sand footing.
- Grass jump field.
- Low level cross-country jump course in open field.
- Wash stall with hot water.
- 16 stalls in the main barn, some that exceed 12′ x 12′.
Trio Farm offers the reliability and experience you want in an equestrian facility.
“I could have gone to many other barns that were closer,
but I went to trio for the care”
Come for a visit and see how happy our horses and their people are at Trio Farm.