At Trio Farm, your horse gets top quality care. Our boarders enjoy:
- Large turnouts daily – group or individual (weather permitting).
- Grain feedings 2 times each day.
- Supplements with morning feeding (if desired)
- Hay feedings 5 times/day.
- Blankets on and off as needed during colder months
- Daily stall mucking.
- Night check.
- Choose your own vet (someone will be here when they come if you can’t).
- Choose your own farrier.
Special requirements are considered extra services and we will happily organize a fee structure for that suits these extra needs.
Year round horses are required to be on our worming program designed and monitored by Maine Equine Associates.
Boarders are required to take 3 lessons/month in the discipline of their choice with Karen Folan.